- Anatomie patologică
- , Sweden UNAVAILABLE
Job offer for a Pathology specialist, Sweden
Sweden officially the Kingdom of Sweden is a Nordic country on the Scandinavian Peninsula in Northern Europe.
At 450,295 square kilometers (173,860 sq mi), Sweden is the third largest country in the European Union by area, with a total population of about 9.4 million. About 85% of the population lives in urban areas. Sweden's capital city is Stockholm, which is also the largest city.
Sweden has been a member of the European Union since 1 January 1995 and is a member of the OECD. Today, Sweden is a constitutional monarchy with a parliamentary democracy form of government and a highly developed economy. Sweden has the world’s eighth highest per capita income. In 2011, it ranked fourth in the world in The Economist's Democracy Index and tenth in the United Nations’ Human Development Index. In 2010, the World Economic Forum ranked Sweden as the second most competitive country in the world.
For a better image about Sweden you can also access the following link: http://www.visitsweden.com/sweden/
The public health care in South Sweden offers one position for a pathologist in a county hospital. The hospital is looking for a candidate with some years of experience, some experience or interest in cytology will be highly valued. The clinic performs approximately 21 000 PAD-examinations, 4 000 general cytological examination, 20 000 vaginal cytological tests and 120 autopsies. They have a well functioning lab with modern equipment. There is a special lab for breast pathology. There is a well-established cooperation with a university hospital and so there are many opportunities for research activities. The doctor will also be involved in the training of resident doctors and in the further development of the department.
In the department there are 4 consultant doctors, 1 specialist doctor, 2 residents, 13 Biomedical Analysts, 5 cytology diagnosis specialists, 5 secretaries and 2 autopsy technicians.
- Specialist title in Pathology
- Professional command of English
- Motivation for living and working abroad
- Be able to complete the Swedish intensive course
• Permanent contract after six months.
• Training courses within working hours.
• Help to find: apartment, school and kindergarten.
• Study tour to Sweden, after a first interview, to know more about the
• region and the work environment.
• Assistance with removal and relocation costs.
• Intensive Swedish course, also for the family.
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will help you obtain the License to Practice so you can start work as soon as possible.
recomandându-ne un alt candidat!
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...