- Southern Sweden, Sweden UNAVAILABLE
Job offer for a Dermatologist, Sweden
Sweden officially the Kingdom of Sweden is a Nordic country on the Scandinavian Peninsula in Northern Europe. At 450,295 square kilometers (173,860 sq mi), Sweden is the third largest country in the European Union by area, with a total population of about 9.4 million. About 85% of the population lives in urban areas. Sweden's capital city is Stockholm, which is also the largest city.
Sweden has been a member of the European Union since 1 January 1995 and is a member of the OECD. Today, Sweden is a constitutional monarchy with a parliamentary democracy form of government and a highly developed economy. Sweden has the world’s eighth highest per capita income. In 2011, it ranked fourth in the world in The Economist's Democracy Index and tenth in the United Nations’ Human Development Index. In 2010, the World Economic Forum ranked Sweden as the second most competitive country in the world.
For a better image about Sweden you can also access the following link: http://www.visitsweden.com/sweden/
We are currently looking for specialist doctor in the field of Dermatology in South Sweden.
There is a vacancy for a specialist in Dermatology in a public hospital in South Sweden. The hospital is responsible for 450.000 people in the region, with the Dermatology Department which has 60 employees, 10 of them are specialist doctors and 7 are residents. The offer is a permanent contract with attractive conditions. There are possibilities to combine work and further clinical specialization or research depending on your particular interests. Courses and trainings are during working hours. The candidate should have some years of experience as a specialist dermatologist in dermatoses, sexually transmitted diseases, skin tumours, diagnostics and treatment. Some experience in minor skin surgery will be highly valued. The doctor will have to work independently and also be a tutor for younger colleagues.
- Specialist title in Dermatology
- Professional command of English
- Motivation for living and working abroad
- Be able to complete the Swedish intensive course
- Permanent contract after six months.
- Training courses within working hours.
- Help to find: apartment, school and kindergarten.
- Study tour to Sweden, after a first interview, to know more about the
- Region and the work environment.
- Assistance with removal and relocation costs.
- Intensive Swedish course, also for the family.
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will help you obtain the License to Practice so you can start work as soon as possible.
recomandându-ne un alt candidat!
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...