- Saxony, Germany
Specialist doctor for Anesthesiology
The position is available in Germany, in the Free State of Saxony (Sachsen). The state of Saxony borders Brandenburg, Saxony Anhalt, Thuringia, Bavaria the Czech Republic and Poland. It is the tenth-largest German state in area of all the 16 German states.
Saxony has, after Saxony Anhalt, the most vibrant economy among the federal states of the former GDR. Its economy grew by 1.9% in 2010.
The city in which the position is available is situated in a scenic and culturally interesting environment, making it very attractive for families.
The hospital in which the position is available is a modern equipped unit benefiting of over 500 beds, providing care for the patients in a compassionate human environment.
The department of anesthesiology is designed to assure all methods of anesthesia in order to provide careful and individual support for any health situation. The focus point of the department is to provide an effective pain management.
The department is currently looking for a specialist doctor in anesthesiology in order to complete the department’s team. The department offers an interesting and varied line of work in a friendly environment supported by a collegial atmosphere. The department offers a full spectrum of diagnostic procedures as well as a generous support for external training and regular in-house training.
The form of work required is full time. This is rewarded with a gross salary starting from 4800 Euro/Month + substantial overtime pay. For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 26 days of leave/year.
- Human Medicine Doctor, specialist in anesthesiology.
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- Required German language level: Good.
- We finance an intensive B2 level German course in the heart of Berlin – a unique cultural and educational experience! For more details check our website on http://mejobs.ro/en-cursuri.html
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will accompany you during the interviews
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will help you obtain the License to Practice so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
recomandându-ne un alt candidat!
Povesti de succes
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...
- Interview with EGV Recruiting for Observator News Antena1
- Interview with EGV Recruiting at the medical job fair in Bucharest for RTV.
- Scenes from the annual doctor meeting 2011 Kassel, Germany. EGV Recruiting organizes these annual...
- We started recruiting doctors for Switzerland and Austria
- Our company is proud to announce that we support the MSF cause!