- Ginecologie - Obstetrica
- Saxony-Anhalt, Germany
Specialist/resident doctor in final year of residency for gynecologyThe position is available in the German state Saxony-Anhalt. Saxony-Anhalt is a landlocked state, surrounded by Lower Saxony, Brandenburg, Saxony and Thuringia. The capital of Saxony-Anhalt is Magdeburg. It is the largest city in the state, head-to-head with Halle.The hospital in which the position is available is a fully equipped rehabilitation center, providing inpatient care of the highest standards. The hospital has all necessary diagnostic and therapeutic measures for the department of gynecology/oncology. Experienced doctors, psychologists, therapists and nurses use their skills and knowledge for the multidisciplinary treatment of patients.The department of gynecology handles:
The hospital is looking for a team oriented, professionally qualified and personally pleasant personality, that can represent the full range of competence in the field of gynecology.The hospital offers:
- Gynecological disorders such as chronic inflammation
- Prolapse, urinary incontinence
- Endometriosis, infertility, hormonal imbalances
- Malignant diseases of the breast and female genital organs
- Malignant tumors of the breast and female genital organs
- Gynecological diseases and post-operative condition
The form of work required is full time. This is rewarded with a gross salary starting from 4800 Euro/Month + substantial overtime pay for specialist doctors and a gross salary starting from 3600 Euros/month +substantial overtime pay for resident doctors. For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 26 days of leave/year.Ideal candidate:
- An interesting and permanent working position
- Regular working hours
- Internal and external training opportunities
- An attractive company pension scheme
- A pleasant working environment
- Assistance in finding housing
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV
- Human Medicine Doctor, Specialist in Gynecology / Obstetrics / Resident doctor in Gunecology in the final year of residency.
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- Required German language level: Good
- We finance an intensive B2 level German course in the heart of Berlin – a unique cultural and educational experience! For more details check our website on http://mejobs.ro/en-cursuri.html
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, The Czech Republic, Lithuania and Latvia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.We focus on identifying personal and professional of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will accompany you during the interviews
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will help you obtain the License to Practice so that you can start work as soon as possible.
CÂŞTIGĂ 300 de EURCâştigă 300 de Euro! Aplică acum!
recomandându-ne un alt candidat!
recomandându-ne un alt candidat!
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...