- Ginecologie - Obstetrica
- Thuringen, Germany
Specialist doctor for GynecologyThe position is available in the German state of Thüringen (Thuringia). The free state of Thüringen is located in the central part of Germany. From the northwest going clockwise, Thüringen has borders with the states of Lower Sachsen, Sachsen-Anhalt, Sachsen, Bayern and Hessen. For more information about Thüringen click here:The hospital in which the position is available, benefits of over 180 beds and provides basic and standard medical care for the surrounding community. The hospital has the following departments:
The department of Gynecology is currently looking for a dedicated gynecologist with experience as a specialist doctor in obstetrics and gynecology. In the department of gynecology all routine procedures are being conducted including:
- Anesthesiology and intensive care
- Emergency ward
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Internal Medicine
The candidate for this position should have excellent knowledge of operative obstetrics and gynecology and the capacity for interdisciplinary collaboration. In return the hospital offers a team oriented friendly work environment with possibilities for further training and education. The hospital is also willing to help with the search for a home so that one can have a smooth start at the new workplace.
- Urogynecology - from the perspective of modern urogynecology operations: front and rear plastic surgery, vaginal fixation, vaginal and abdominal, ribbon and mesh applications
- Hysterectomy through the vagina using the method BiClamp
- Hysterectomy by laparotomy
- Laparoscopically assisted hysterectomy
- Endoscopic surgical methods without the need of surgical opening of the abdomen, surgery on fallopian tubes and ovaries
- Cervical and uterine cancer surgery
- Surgical treatment of ovarian cancer
- Breast surgery for cancer treatment
The form of work required is full time. This is rewarded with a gross salary starting from 4800 Euro/Month + substantial overtime pay. For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 26 days of leave/year.Ideal candidate:
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- Human Medicine Doctor, Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- Required German language level: Good
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, The Czech Republic, Lithuania and Latvia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.We focus on identifying personal and professional of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We finance an intensive B2 level German course in the heart of Berlin – a unique cultural and educational experience! For more details check our website on http://mejobs.ro/en-cursuri.html
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will accompany you during the interviews
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Approbation forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
CÂŞTIGĂ 300 de EURCâştigă 300 de Euro! Aplică acum!
recomandându-ne un alt candidat!
recomandându-ne un alt candidat!
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...